Successful Elements of Your Medical Residency Personal Statement
Fellowship application timing is salient. Become an entrant with more admission chances due to a gripping text. Outclass everyone in this harsh competition!
An indifferent attitude toward quality equals disinterest in success.
Submit an unprecedented and personalized personal statement. Grasp at the chance to express your uniqueness in your document! Mesmerize the selection officers once and forever!
Double proofreading and extra analysis are what helps us generate texts highly apposite to the programs picked by our customers. Also, we accentuate the program specifications that you prefer!
Let the committee see a document that follows its rules. Gain self-assurance with a professionally crafted personal statement that is congruous with the admission committee’s highest standards. Make them have zero negative arguments regarding your text!
Any doubts about our authors’ command of medical vocabulary will vanish just after you get to know the broadness of their experience, the number of their medical degrees, and how strong their thirst for composing texts is.
While our experts’ major is medicine, they are also ingenious writers. Each request is handled by our proficient specialists in short order. Our squad consists of people able to cope with any task.
Filling out a blank sheet of paper with content is only the beginning. What lies ahead are editing & formatting sessions that our industrious pros perform in order to confirm the absence of any errors or inaccuracies in your application doc.
Letter of Recommendation
MSPE, AND MORE!
Statement of Purpose
ERAS Application Form Completion
Chat with the Author
Whatever the reason for getting in touch with the expert is, they will consider your comments anyway. With that being said, you don’t have to pay anything for exchanging lines with the medical writer. Each customer has such an opportunity.
What if customers dislike orders we have been in charge of? Out of the few options, there is this one: demand your money back! As we promise excellent performance, you have every right to get repaid if we do not keep it.
Made Free of Cost
All of our clients are VIP customers. Thus, everyone has a chance to have free emendations made to their docs. One point that should be added is that customers can enjoy this opportunity in case the deadline came less than two weeks ago.
We’ll never fear a little amount of time left for you to write an order. Our medical pros craft those in a jiffy! They manage to complete all orders within the set time frame or even make customers surprised by how fast the job was done!
Regain your composure. Due to our top-grade software, no customer will sweat over the safety of their purchases. With that advanced technology, clients’ money is highly protected, and their credit card details and personal records can no longer be visible or accessible to third parties.
Want to discover how it feels to be 100% incognito? Visit our website! No gathering of private information, no storing of order data, no access granted to third parties! We aim at making certain you feel completely safe with us!
Fellowship Personal Statement?
Make sure the odds of your competitors are low enough! Receive support with 20% off!
Put your trust in our talented, astute, and brainy medical authors professional in all medical fields. Free yourself of hesitations. Any prospective member of our team takes an onerous exam to get accepted!
Sharon is a hotshot whenever internal medicine is being dealt with. Cardiology, endocrinology, and gastroenterology are Sharon’s most preferred specialties. However, she is proficient at each branch of internal medicine. Sharon will stick to your instructions regardless of how challenging they are. Order a medical admission text, and this expert will craft a real masterpiece for you!
Interventional radiology, neuroradiology, breast imaging, and just all sphere-related fellowship docs will be coped with immaculately by Abbie. Crazy about brilliant transitions, proper order structure, and accurate grammar, Abbie produces texts that deserve the committees’ maximum approval.
Tony is our much illustrious writer. Nothing brings him more sense of fulfillment than writing fellowship docs in orthopedics. If you get lucky and have Tony as the author of your text, no trouble will threaten your success! He will go through each instruction, note, and comment and ensure that all the criteria are followed. Count on Tony with your doc without anxiety!
Want to receive an expertly written medical text in dentistry? Gabbie is the most practiced professional in this field! She is skilled in the preparation of docs and knowledgeable about the theoretical basics of this branch. Veg out! Choosing Gabbie would be a surefire decision.
Gregory is ready to dedicate himself to the most demanding tasks that deal with forensic pathology, hematologic pathology, and neuropathology. However, Gregory is adept at every subspecialty. He easily handles urgent orders and huge quantities of data. Gregory is a priceless expert as he’s admired by numberless clients!
Reconstructive surgery, vascular surgery, neurosurgery, colorectal surgery, and all the other general surgery branches are as easy as pie for James. Provide your order specifications, and James will approach those, going past your desires. He’s captivated by his specialization, and not a single snag can prevent him from making others’ goals easily reachable.
Pediatrics is of utmost value to Thomas. The second weightiest thing for him is his desire to help candidates for enrollment in medical programs. Do away with any mistrust. There barely exists a more gifted expert than Thomas.
Howard is an impressively adroit medical specialist. His knowledge about his major and its branches is boundless. Howard Pittman is the best choice for a family medicine applicant!
The most outstanding skill that makes Beth an unparalleled medical writer is her approach to the preparation of fellowship admission docs focused on customer success. She is always particularly concerned about each client’s enrollment. Also, Beth routinely puts efforts into predicting the committee’s expectations from application docs. Besides, Beth’s expert ranking is superb. Since in our team, Beth has not produced even one admission text later than required.
Aim at getting a superior fellowship application text in psychiatry? Reach out to us and let Emma fulfill your order. Forensic, geriatric, child & adolescent, and more branches of psychiatry are the fields Emma is great at. Ask for the needed application document and let Emma prove her credibility to you!
Loved it. Thank you for all your work, Luke. I have referred your service. Have a great weekend. You deserve your money.
Thank you Terrell!! This is great, it's generic enough to let me use for several different fellowships and build off of it. Thank you again.
Thank you so much for the nice work.
I really like your draft. It is fantastic.
Like it a lot, flows great.
I am truly impressed, she gave me exactly what I wanted! Perfect paper and she really is so kind and pleasure to work with! Please send my compliments to her and to the management. I have worked with another writer but no one is truly as talented!
Thank you for the phenomenal job you did on the PS. I really liked. The LORs are really good as well.
It was good and on time. Thank you.
The following entails no difficulty. Fill in the fields to let us know about instructions on preparing your medical text. Now, hit the payment button! To achieve 100% personalization, our fellowship authors require specific info about you, such as your attainments, the course that you consider, and the committee’s criteria with regard to formatting.
As soon as we receive your money, our writer will begin preparing your order. Put an end to your qualms – all payments are safe with us. Moreover, our customers are informed about successful money operations by email.
As early as our company finds out about the client’s successful transaction, the Customer Area login info will be forwarded to them. Later you can safely change your Customer Area password if there’s such a necessity. This feature allows you access to a one-on-one chat between you and your writer. Besides, you will also be given an opportunity to download docs, order emendations, and purchase more fellowship admission texts via your Customer Area!
To keep aware of the updates, refresh your email box page regularly. Alternatively, order SMS notifications to administer your text completion via your smartphone! After your order is prepared, our Quality Department will deeply analyze your text to see if any instruction point was overlooked or not. Later, the file can be saved via the Customer Area. All orders are forwarded at the estimated time or earlier! Got a reason for a revision request? Inform us for 14 days.
Opt for a more convenient type of
controlling the work done on your text.
Chat with the professional, receive the final copy,
and assign new orders without a hitch.
Enter the chat room to ask our support
managers any order-related questions.
Why Is Your Residency Personal Statement so Important?
Applying to residency programs is done through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service which is run through the AAMC. The information required for your application is all uploaded through the system allowing you to apply to any of the programs through one system. Key to your application is more often than not is your residency or fellowship personal statement. The medical residency personal statement is the most important part of your application as it is the only part that you have control of through which you can sell yourself to the program. However, you only have a very limited amount of space in which to write your personal statement and our fellowship personal statement service can help you.
It can take up just a single page on their system which usually means around 700 to 800 words in length. A well-written ERAS personal statement is going to get you noticed by the admissions officers reading it. Often far more effectively than your results, qualifications and other achievements, after all of the other applicants are going to be high achievers to have reached as far as you have. So your statement is your opportunity to differentiate yourself from all of those others that you are competing against so that your name will be the first that they think of.
What Are the Aims of Your Medical Residency Personal Statement?
A personal statement is not a CV, nor is it somewhere to repeat information that you have already listed out elsewhere in your application. Is should be a unique part of your application that you write to sell yourself. This really is a sales document with the product being yourself. Through your personal statement dentistry you need to show all of the following:
- That you have a real interest in your specialty area: they are looking for an applicant that has clear reasons for wanting to work with them in their chosen specialty. You need to make it clear how you became interested and what steps you have already taken to follow this choice including things such as an observership. Demonstrate your passion for your chosen medical specialty.
- That you will be able to work as part of their team: they are not going to be looking for an applicant that is out to brag about everything that they have done. They are trying to build a strong team that can work together successfully for the benefit of the patients. So ensure that your statement is able to demonstrate this rather than sounding overly arrogant.
- That you have clear future career goals: your residency is a stepping stone for your future career and you need to demonstrate that your choices will support the career ambitions that you have.
- That you have the skills and the strengths required to succeed in the program: clearly show why it is that you are going to make a perfect resident on their program. What is it about you that will make you fit in and succeed. Do not simply list your exam scores, they will want to know more about some of your interpersonal skills.
- Why you are applying to their program: you need to show that you are not simply applying to them in case the program that you really want does not accept you (even if this is the case!) You need to do your homework and show that you know what their program offers and what you hope to take from it.
How Should You Organize Your Residency Personal Statement Outline?
Well, you already know how long should a residency personal statement be at around 700 words, but how should you organize the information that you need to communicate within that statement? The following is a typical outline of how you should organize your writing:
- Introduction: this should clearly show the reader why you are pursuing your chosen specialty. Use a personal anecdote that will help you to get their attention right from the start. This can be anything from a specific patient encounter that helped to mold your future aspirations to how a mentor has led you to where you are now. At the end of this section, the reader should be in no doubt that you want to follow this specialty.
- Main body: this is where you show how well suited you are to their program. Show what is that you hope to gain from their program and also what it is that you are bringing to the party. Clearly, demonstrate the skills and qualities that will make you a great resident on their program.
- Conclusion: this final section should provide them with a clear understanding of just where your career is going to head once you have completed your residency. Do not make this an absolute statement as you want them to see that you have some flexibility in your future plans. Also, ensure that the conclusion ties back to the opening paragraph to help tie your ambitions and passions together.
What Mistakes Must Be Avoided When Writing Your ERAS Personal Statement?
Whether you are writing a pediatric dentistry personal statement or a sports medicine personal statement you need to avoid the many pitfalls that present themselves. Submitting a statement that is going to make the reader wary is not a good move so you have to take care of your writing. The following are some of the worst issues that you must avoid in your writing:
- Being overconfident or arrogant: they are not going to want to accept someone that is presenting themselves an overconfident braggart. They need people that are going to fit into their team and that are willing to learn. So do not include your highest test scores and other information to try to make yourself look bigger. Show the skills that make you fit in perfectly with their program. Ask others to read through your statement to ensure that you avoid these issues.
- No purpose: they want to have clear reasons as to why you are following your specialty and where you intend to go. Those that fail to convey a good sense of purpose and direction are unlikely to be selected for their program even if they have excellent skills.
- Making excuses: your personal statement really does need to sell you, not make excuses for something that is not perfect in your application such as a low score or time out of your studies. This is not the place for this information to be presented. Always make your personal statement completely positive from start to finish.
How Should You Write Your Personal Statement for Residency?
Writing your infectious disease fellowship personal statement should not be done on a wet evening when you have nothing better to do. It really does need to make a significant impact and that means investing a lot of time and effort into your writing. Consider all of the following with your personal statement writing for residency:
- When should you start your writing? A rushed personal statement is not going to get you anywhere. Start very early, January of the year you are applying is not too early! You will likely go through many revisions of your statement so the earlier you start the more chance you have of submitting something that you feel will be effective.
- How many statements should you write? At a bare minimum, you should write at least one statement for every specialty or subspecialty that you are applying to. Your statement must be able to demonstrate your reasons for why you want to follow that specialty so one statement will not cut it if you are applying to more than one. You may also want to tailor your statement to specifically target each program. The more specific your statement targets the program the more likely they are to see you as a committed applicant and to ask you to interview.
- How can you make your statement unique? A personal statement is about you so this provides you with a huge amount of scope to find something totally unique about which to write. A good statement will offer the reader a good insight into who you are rather than simply list skills and qualification as in your resume. Try to use a personal anecdote around which to base your writing. Often this will revolve around what drew you to your specialty whether it was a specific encounter with a patient or something from your personal background.
- Should you get help with your statement? Not every applicant is as skilled with the English language as the next so often it can be an advantage to use residency personal statement writing services. Services such as ours provide you with a real edge over the competition as the writers will have many years of experience and will know just what works and what should be avoided. Whether you need a full writing service or a final residency personal statement edit the advantage that a professional service offers should not be dismissed out of hand.
How to Write an Effective Conclusion for Your Residency Personal Statement
Many applicants understand the requirement for hooking in the reader and getting their attention from a strong opening. They then often finish with a whimper rather than a bang and leave the reader thinking “and…?” A strong conclusion is vital to tie up your statement and keep you firmly in the mind of the committee. A good conclusion should not introduce anything new about you, but it also should not simply summarize what the rest of your statement has said. It should also never start with “In conclusion…” The following is typically what your conclusion should cover:
- Outline your medium to long-term goals: typically your medium-term goals will be something like applying to a fellowship after you complete your residency with your long-term goals being your long-term career goals.
- Show your short-term goals: this will outline the specific things that you will need to do to achieve the medium and long-term goals that you have outlined.
- Tie it to the program: demonstrate what it is about the program that they offer that allows you to meet all of your goals effectively.
- Wrap up your conclusion: make the point clearly that you wish to be accepted into their program and that it allows you to meet your aims. Keep your points concise and do not make any additional points after. You want a clear finish to your statement.
How Can Our Residency Personal Statement Writing Services Help You?
We offer a fully flexible professional service that can provide you with all of the help that you will need to deliver a perfectly written statement with your application. Our experts are fully qualified in the specialty areas in which they work and know just what works when writing that all-important statement. They work directly with you when writing your statement so that you can be sure that your application will be unique and perfectly reflect who you are. With a large number of experts to call on, we can support the writing of personal statements for a wide range of different specialties such as:
- Orthopedic surgery
- Emergency Medicine
Why Should You Choose Us to Work With?
From the best medical residency personal statement samples to professional and effective writing help and advice, you can be assured of always delivering the best statement with our help. We provide all of our reliable support with:
- Experts that hold postgraduate degrees and have many years of experience supporting ERAS applications.
- Original writing that is done with you to assure your unique personal statement that is provided with a plagiarism report.
- Free proofreading on each service that is provided to make sure your statement will not contain any errors.
- Delivery inside of your chosen deadline even with a tight turnaround.
- Guaranteed full satisfaction with the quality of your medical residency personal statement or we will offer you a refund.