Fellowship in Plastic Surgery: Personal Statement Help
Writing a plastic surgery personal statement is a very important part of the application process for individuals looking to practice plastic surgery and help people improve their appearance and life. In the following, know the reasons to choose this career or apply for the microsurgery fellowship, and learn the best fellowships around to help you gain an advantage over the rest with a rigid and excellent training. What is the right structure of a cardiology fellowship personal statements? Click and learn now!
Why Choose Fellowship in Plastic Surgery
- Encompasses the fundamentals of surgery such as nutrition, wound healing, and intensive care
- Involves the fundamentals of plastic surgery such as flaps, lasers, biomaterials, wound care
- Includes Craniofacial surgery or pediatric
- Involves microsurgery
- Encompasses hand surgery, lower and upper extremity reconstruction as well as peripheral nerve surgery
- Trunks reconstruction, which includes chest wall, genital reconstruction, and complex hernias
- Encompasses emerging areas such as face and hand transplant immunology
- Involve aesthetic and cosmetic surgery
Plastic Surgery Fellowships List
The following is a plastic surgery fellowships list including the best schools where to apply for fellowships.
- Washington University. The program deals with the repair, resection, reconstruction, and replacement of defects of form as well as the function of integuments. It also involves oral pharynx, trunk, breast and perineum, such as aesthetic surgery. Some of the documents needed are curriculum vitae, personal statement, reference letters, and photos.
- Penn State University. The University is utilizing the ERAS application that is why applicants need to check out the ERAS application website to know what the documents that should be submitted are. Some of the requirements include letters of recommendation and personal statement.
- UT Southwestern University. The plastic surgery department program gives a well-rounded and comprehensive clinical training, graduate research involvement and structured education in a great eighty-workweek environment. For the application, applicants need to pass the USMLE step one and step two prior to the program application deadline.
- Oregon Health and Science University. The plastic surgery program welcomes applicants to apply for the position through ERAS. The program does not accept any paper applications because only applications submitted to the ERAS will be considered. The ERAS application consists of the personal photograph, dean’s letter with applicant transcript and personal statement.
- Albany University. The Fellowshipplastic Surgery is a fully accredited one having a strong didactic program with the combination of broad surgical experience. Their aim is to train surgeons who are qualified and eligible to become board certified.
- Henry Ford Medicine. The program is a 3-year with a strong emphasis on research. To qualify, applicants need to fulfill all the requirements set by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which include the board eligibility of acceptable specialties and completing the application process of SF Match.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock University. The plastic surgery program is an ACGME accredited and it is a 3-year program that offers one position at PSY6 level. The program gives board-based and comprehensive training experience through exposure to minor surgery suite, outpatient clinics, outpatient surgery center, inpatient wards and main operating room. The application should include USMLE step one and two scores, 3 letters of recommendation, personal statement, transcript, ECFMG certification if it is applicable and dean’s letter.
- Emory University. The program is a 3-year and applicants should have completed 5 years ACGME recognized clinical general surgery training. Application requirements include three recommendation letters, a completed application form, an all in-service exams medical school transcript, an ECFMG certificate and the results of standardized tests such as USMLE, FLEX, FM GEMS or any of its equivalents.
Fellowship in Plastic Surgery: How to Start
The very first step to start plastic surgery is that you should not forget everything that you have learned from other physicians, especially about the medical practice value. It is also essential that you should not forget about the strategies in plastic surgery. Another thing that you should not forget is to learn about the realities of plastic surgery’s value.
Things to include in the personal statement
- Your motivations
- Your accomplishments
- Your reasons for applying to the school
- Your reason for choosing this specialty
Tips to start writing
- Choose a central theme or concept.
- Include only related accomplishments and experiences that support your story.
- Be yourself in writing.
- Avoid humor.
- State reasons for the program and reasons you want to become a plastic surgeon.
Benefits of Hiring Us for Surgery Personal Statement Help
Writing a surgery personal statement or anesthesiology fellowship personal statement is not easy to do because there are many things to consider in accomplishing the personal statement. For one, it has to grab and keep the attention of its readers. That is the very reason to get help from the pros in writing this type of personal statement. So if you are struggling, choosing a plastic surgery personal statement service is your solution. With them, you get numerous benefits such as,
- Working with surgery personal statement experienced writers
- The personal touch on the personal statement for fellowship
- Exclusive discounts for customers
- Personal statement for fellowship free consultations
- Communicating with the best writer directly
Whenever you need plastic surgery personal statement help, an online service is available for you. They are experts who have helped thousands of student applicants accomplish the best personal statement for the specialty. They know how to create a flawless and attention-grabbing personal statement that makes a mark to its readers.