The Mayo School of Graduate Medical Attention is one of the schools that compose the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. It is a dynamic place where individuals can train for the advancement of their skills and knowledge in the field of research and medicine. It is also an academic center which prepares future leaders in medicine and helps them realize their dreams through Laryngology fellowships in partnership with the Crawford Research fellowships.
Mayo Clinic offers its Crawford Research Laryngology fellowships for laryngologists who are trained outside the U.S. It is for those who possess junior faculty experience or senior residency. The Laryngology fellowship program lasts for 12 months every year. Only one fellow is chosen to train and learn starting July 1 and ending on June 30 of the succeeding year.
How to Apply for Laryngology Fellowship
When applying for the Crawford Research Laryngology fellowship, certain requirements must be met by the applicant and these include the following:
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Brief Laryngology personal statement which tells your clinical interests. It should also be saved in .PDF format.
- Most recent curriculum vitae in .PDF format
- Self interview which should be in video form and 5-minutes in length. This is where you have to give a description of your talents, strengths, and interests. It should be saved in either an MPG or AVI format.
- Appropriate Visa requirements
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Knowledge in applications used for presentation, word processing, spreadsheet creation, databases, and digital imaging
Help with Laryngology Personal Statement
Getting a pen and making you stand out through a Laryngology personal statement is not that easy. Many tend to be confused with what to write and what should be omitted. Sometimes, instead of putting your best forward, the statement achieves the opposite and unwanted effect.
We can help avoid this problem with your Laryngology fellowship personal statement. All grammatical and spelling concerns will be put to rest.