Write the Best Personal Statement You Can to Get the Fellowship You Want
The fellowship personal statement is one of the documents you need when submitting your fellowship application. It is the one document in your application that allows you to personally address the selection committee and will most likely be the basis on whether or not the committee decides to interview you. When you consider how to write a personal statement for fellowship application, keep in mind that your statement should address the following questions:
- What are your short and long-term professional goals? – Consider what you will do right after completing your fellowship, where you expect to be in five to ten years and your ultimate career goal. Providing these goals, and some details on how you plan to reach them shows the reader you have a plan and understand what is involved.
- How did you come to develop these goals? – What specifically contributed to your forming your goals? A personal challenge or difficulty or something else. Provide specifics. Selection committees are looking at how long you have had an interest in the field and what your motivations are.
- What have you already done towards meeting your goals? What activities outside of your academics have you been involved with that demonstrate your interest? Volunteer work or community activities?
- How does this fellowship affect your goals? – What skills and knowledge does the fellowship provide that will help you to achieve your goals?
Tips and Suggestions to Help You Write the Best Personal Statement You Are Capable Of
When writing your fellowship personal statement, both the content of the statement and how you present it are important considerations. Addressing the above questions supplies the content. The following are some basic tips and suggestions on how to write a fellowship personal statement that deal with how you present your content:
- Write clearly and concisely – Simple easy to understand language that is direct and to the point is best. There is no need for an abundance of adverbs and adjectives.
- Avoid clichés and quotations – Use your own words.
- Consider a theme – Having a theme to your personal statement helps with structure and ties everything together.
- Revise and proofread – First drafts can always be improved on. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors will definitely lower your chances.
So keep in mind these tips for writing a personal statement. If you are worried about how to write the best personal statement our fellowship personal statement writing service is here to help.
Get the Best Personal Statement for Fellowship Application with Our Service
We specialize in fellowship personal statements. Our services include both editing a personal statement for fellowship you have written, as well as writing original fellowship personal statements. The writers we use are skilled professionals with extensive fellowship personal statement and application experience. They know what is required in the personal statement and what makes the right impression. Some of the benefits of using our service include:
- Free revisions until you are satisfied. Our writer will work with you until you are satisfied with the result.
- Affordable rates suitable for those on tight budgets
- Customer support always available 24/7
- Complete customer confidentiality